Monday, October 10, 2011

Mexican Chicken Dinner

I got this recipe from my friend Kelly.  It's so yummy and easy to make.  


Mexican Chicken Dinner:


1 box chicken stuffing mix
1 small jar salsa (I used mild)
4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
Shredded cheddar cheese


Make the stuffing according to the directions.  Once that's done, spread it in the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass dish.  Put the cut up chicken over that, then cover that with the salsa.  Use as much cheddar as you like (I used a whole 10 oz bag!)


Cook at 375 for 35-40 minutes uncovered.  I enjoyed an ice cold beer while this was cooking.  


There's no pic for this post, Gary dug into it before I could get my camera!  We had this with a salad, and it was great! 


Tomorrow on the menu: Easiest Beef Tips ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment