Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beef tips with Gravy-Easiest recipe ever!

I'm telling you, this is like THE easiest crock pot recipe ever! There are 4 ingredients! (including water).  Ooops, there are 5 ingredients.  The fifth is LOVE....LOL!  


Beef Tips with Gravy:


1 lb. stew beef (I always cut the pieces smaller than they come in the pkg)
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1/2 or 3/4 soup can of water


I mix everything together in a bowl, then put in the crock. I'm gonna tell you ahead of time, it looks YUCKY, but tastes YUMMY when it's done!
Cook on low 6-8 hours.  I serve this over egg noodles (or bow ties, as that's what I had on hand).  I also double the recipe, so I can freeze half!




The verdict?


Jack gives it 2 thumbs up!  I tried to crop this pic, without success.  I promise I'll clean the kitchen....tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment